Sunday, July 24, 2011

S.O.S. ~CRY OF THE BROKEN..............(NORWAY)....~




Hillsong Live - Cry of the Broken (acoustic) from Family Christian on Vimeo.
VERSE 1:

Lord I come
Lord I thank you
For your love
For this grace divine
Love and mercy
Undeserving
You gave it all
The greatest sacrifice

CHORUS 1:
You were wounded
For my sin
You were bruised
For all my shame
You were broken
For my healing
Only by the cross
I am saved

VERSE 2:

You're the mender of the broken
To every outcast
A friend and comforter

CHORUS 2:

I come boldly to your presence
Lord I bow before your throne
You're my healer
My redeemer
You're my hope, my life, my heart

BRIDGE:

You hear the cry of the broken
You hear the cry of the broken
You hear the cry of the broken
You answer the cry of the broken
You answer the cry of the broken
You answer the cry of the broken

This morning i watched the `GRIEF and HOPE`service in Norway for all the victims  of the bomblast in Oslo and the killing of 85 Youth who where on an camp.This is so horrific and sad my heart and prayer  went out to the family´s of all the victims.
So when i  saw after this service this  video`CRY OF THE BROKEN`from the album `GOD IS ABLE` on my FB page i thought  YES ONLY GOD can mend all the brokenness in this situation right now.....HE IS INDEED more than ABLE!! I pray each and everyone will seek for strenght at the feet of Jesus an that lots of Christians will be the hands and feet for Jesus to stand alongside the victims and all who are hurt and broken!


Soaking on SONday is sponsored by Peggy at aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles.

Join us by
sharing a
scene, song or scripture
(or any combination)
just keep it simple!
EnJOY
SOAKING
With A Purpose

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Bernice... it says the Hillsong video is not available in my country. I too am broke and crying out for the victims and their families in Norway. How very tragic and so very senseless and sad!!!

Praying for the broken and soaking with you and Him!!! Thanks for sharing this and your heart, joining us! May God hear their cry and comfort their hearts as they grieve.

Peace sis and many prayers,
Peggy

From the Heart said...

The first video would not play, but I enjoyed the next one. God is everything we need. So much turmoil in this world, if people would only realize that God is the anwer to all our problems, what a great day that would be.
Blessings, AE

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!