Saturday, June 25, 2011

~"S.O.S."~Listen To Our Hearts

SOAKING On SON DAY
name change since june 5
of
SUPER SUNDAY (SONDAY)
over at



How do you explain,
How do you describe,
A love that goes from east to west,
And runs and deep as it is wide?
You know all our hopes
Lord, you know all our fears
And words cannot express the love we feel
But we long for You to hear
So listen to our hearts
(oh, Lord, please listen)
Hear our spirits sing
(and hear us sing)
A song of praise that flows
(a simple song of praise)
From those You have redeemed
(from those You have redeemed)
We will use the words we know
To tell You what an awesome God You are
But words are not enough
To tell You of our love
So listen to our hearts
If words could fall like rain
From these lips of mine
And if I had a thousand years
I would still run out of time
So if You listen to my heart
Every beat would say,
Thank You for the Life,
thank You for the Truth,
thank You for the Way.
So listen to our hearts
(oh, Lord, please listen)
Hear our spirits sing
(and hear us sing)
A song of praise that flows
(a simple song of praise)
From those You have redeemed
(from those You have redeemed)
We will use the words we know
To tell You what an awesome God You are
But words are not enough
To tell You of our love
So listen to our hearts


2 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Bernice, Yes, we soak and WAIT and listen to our hearts! I had never heard this song! Beautiful!

I enjoyed the combination in the second one in how they sang this song but I like all the scenes in the first. I think the song is from Steven Curtis Chapman but this is Geoff Moore's... like it!

Yes, our Lord does know all our hopes and loves us which does make it hard at times to express our love for Him! Our words may fail but God does listen to our hearts.
Praise God! Beautiful music to soak in and be blessed! Thanks for participating. Hope you like the Promises as much as I do. Just another way to focus and pray God's Word believing Him.

May you enJoy a beautiful week waiting!
Peggy

From the Heart said...

Beautiful "soaking" music. God is and awesome God. I loved the words, waiting for you to come Lord.

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!