
My last week Watchword for the Week -- Let the words
of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you, O Lord,
my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14
of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you, O Lord,
my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14
For this Week -- For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we
will see face to face. 1 Corinthians 13:12I am THANKFUL for God's Word that is leading me through the weeks...
He takes an hold on me last week to BE AWARE that what i meditate on and speaks out IS acceptable......to Him.
This weeks message to ponder on is to meet our Savior face to face........" Am I ready.."
To get the answers to questions HE only can answer?
I am THANKFUL for JESUS CHRIST what HE did and is doing daily for me........Meeting me...being there to hear and pray together...
That He took all my sins on himself.........I know that He wants me to seek His will.....see my sins on the cross and believe He resurrect rose from the grave and want to bring forth THIS RESURRECTION power in my life.......
My mind can not always fantom it but i BELIEVE and TRUST the LORD!
This week went very fast and coming week will also but i am THANKFUL to know who was and is in CONTROL.
I am thankful specificcaly for my health and want to praise and thank The Lord for it and also for my healthy kids and husband
I am thankful this week for the financial blessings we got in our shop
I am thankful that my daughter is experiencing an good school test week
I am thakful for the change of weather ( higher temps)
I am Thankful i was not hurt last monday night when my bike slipped away under me due to freezing roads.....
This moment i can't find more words to mention my blessings but i know my heart that feels blessed. What do we need more 'Than to know that we know that we are blessed......"
Have an great TT and join in to lift our Thankful hearts to the Lord.......
Romans 12!
12 comments:
Praising GOD with you for all your thank you's, but most especially for you not getting hurt when your bike slipped.
Blessings and hugs,
andrea
Thankful you did not get hurt when your bike slid out from under you.
Thanks for always posting such inspiring posts.
Hugs, andrea
praising God along with you. beautiful list of thankfuls. glad you're okay when you're bike slipped. it could be worse but God protected you.
blessings...
Oooh that bike fall could have been very, very bad. God sent His angels to catch you. Yes, indeed, God is in control!
I'd like to share my blessing with you, too.
Thank God for what he does in our lives daily...you have a lovely list. Thank God you did not injure yourself on your bike.
God bless,
sharon
Praise God you are not hurt.
what a great post so glad that you did not get hurt
Yay, praise the Lord for his goodness!
Praising the Lord with you. So much to be thankful for. As others have said, I'm thankful you weren't hurt in the bike accident.
I am thankful with you that you were not hurt in you bike accident. Thankfully we don't get icy road here in the Valley of the Sun.
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us.
Be blessed today and always...
Iris
Psalm 19:14 is a verse I have prayed many times!
Hope you have a great day!
Karen
Praise the Lord you weren't hurt with your fall Bernice... Sure enjoyed your post and enjoyed getting to chat with you earlier this week.. Pray all is going well!
Hugs and love ya,
Post a Comment