
Jesus cried “abba, father” to God (mark 14:36), and st. paul tells us in romans 8:15 “the Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship, and by him we cry, “Abba, Father”, and again in galatians 4:6 “because you are his children, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who calls out, “Abba, Father”.
For more WORD FILLED WEDNESDAY,
Home of WFW
and
our hostess this week
Christy @ Critty Joy

Watchword for the Week -- Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same
Spirit; and there are varieties of services, but the same Lord. 1
Corinthians 12:4,5
Psalm 14 Genesis 22; Matthew 8:5-22
Today's Old Testament Verse
But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.Jeremiah 31:33
Today's New Testament Verse
Now may the God of peace, who brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, make you complete in everything good so that you may do his will.Hebrews 13:20–21
Today's Prayer
Lord, what a huge burden you’ve lifted from me. Thank you for being my Maker. You make your covenant with me. In every way you can complete your will in me. I regret that I still resist your Spirit. Show me what you have written on the walls of my heart and help me to share your message today.
Faithful One, remind us of your everlasting love. Help us to show that
love to others. By your resurrection power, may we seek justice and give
freely to those in need in our community and our world. Amen.
Faithful One, remind us of your everlasting love. Help us to show that
love to others. By your resurrection power, may we seek justice and give
freely to those in need in our community and our world. Amen.

Romans 12!
6 comments:
I'm studying God's names now, great word!!!
Blessings to you this WFW♥
Wowzer, that is POWERFUL! Wow. Thank you for sharing this incredible graphic and the Truth that fits so perfectly with it! Happy WFW.
Hi Bernice, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. I enjoyed the songs. I especially like the prayer. Thank you so much for sharing. I'll be back to visit soon. Blessings, SusanD
A great picture and verse ~
First of all, that song Abba Father is beautiful! I never heard it before now. So glad you posted it. And what a wonderful Scripture and image for WFW. So glad you're joining us on Living Fearlessly in 2010.
Blessings,
Debbie
Good post!
Post a Comment