- I knew this serie was going on over at "Amazing Grace MazesMesses Miracles" ,
- read already some "bits and pieces' and really enjoy all the beautiful video's.But this morning i carved the time out to sit read and speak out those affirmations.
- This serie will help me for sure to go throug the year more Intentionally
- and to have Contagious Joy in 2010
- WHO I AM INTRO
I am accepted...
I am secure...
I am significant...
"CHOSEN"
John 15:16
Bernice didn't choose Me, but I chose Bernice, and appointed her, that she should go and bear fruit, and that her fruit should remain; that whatever Bernice will ask of the Father in My name, He may give it to her.
- CHOSEN VIDEO & SCRIPTURES
- "I AM FORGIVEN"
- JOHN 5:24-25
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
25 I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live."
Most assuredly I tell you, if Bernice hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, Bernice has eternal life, and doesn't come into judgment, but she has passed out of death into life.FORGIVEN video & scriptures
Head over to sister "Peggy's" place to join in focusing on our identity in Christ!
-
- Blessings .
Romans 12!
2 comments:
AMEN! Chosen...makes me feel so special.
Blessings, andrea
Bless you Bernice!!! So glad that you enjoy the series and scriptures! I love the videos also! I'm so glad that you shared it and personalized them for you! Makes it so worth it!
I love eLisa and her Intentional Living and this theme of Contagious Joy looks great as well!!! Such blessings all around us to soak in Christ's WORD & LOVE!
Post a Comment