Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It will be quiet overhere.........

Will be here my friends

Begins this Wed. 8/19/09 Join in

Ladies on a Mission

7 Day Lay It Down @ Living a Fit Life

4 comments:

Denise said...

I am on the mission too sweetie, love you.

LisaShaw said...

Praise the Lord! I just prayed for you and have added you with us. Be sure to come on over and receive what GOD has for you this morning or at some point today. I have posted Day 1 and will post for 7 days. I love you and I so appreciate that you posted this on your blog. May God be praised.

LisaShaw said...

Bernice, if you'd like to be added to the Ladies on a mission Email (once per day) over the next 7 days that I'll be sending out to the ladies then please email me your email address at:

lisashawcares(a)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com

Blessings and love.

Andrea said...

I love this song! Continuing to pray for you and with you.
Blessings, andrea

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!