Monday, August 17, 2009

PRAYING FOR OUR KIDS!!

I came across this and it is my plan to join this group to pray for my kids:


S.H.M.I.L.Y. simply means "See How Much I Love You"...

Join us for the month of SEPTEMBER as we pray for our children, step-children, and foster children too!

ALL PARENTS ARE WELCOME... SINGLE, WIDOWED, SEPARATED, DIVORCED OR MARRIED! Moms AND Dads of children of all ages are invited to this event!

You will need "The Power of a Praying Parent" book OR "The Power of a Praying for Your Adult Children" by Stormie OMartian. We will be reading a chapter a day and praying the prayer at the end on a specific topic.

TO BE NOTIFIED AS THE EVENT GETS CLOSER, PLEASE become a FAN of SHMILY TIMES by clicking the following link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SHMILY-Time/86279856957?ref=mf

TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS EVENT PLEASE VISIT Amy @ http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/DandelionSeeds/700985/

My readings will be out of the translated version


The english version is this
[prayingparent.jpg]Join in this with me and I know God will let us experience breakthrough in different areas in raising our kids.......

PSALM 127: 4-5 (MSG)
Like a warrior's fistful of arrows
are the children of a vigorous youth.
Oh, how blessed are you parents,
with your quivers full of children!
Your enemies don't stand a chance against you;
you'll sweep them right off your doorstep.

Numbers 14:24 (MSG)

24 "But my servant ----------—this is a different story. He has a different spirit; he follows me passionately. I'll bring him into the land that he scouted and his children will inherit it.

Deuteronomy 4:39 (MSG)

39-40 Know this well, then. Take it to heart right now: God is in Heaven above; God is on Earth below. He's the only God there is. Obediently live by his rules and commands which I'm giving you today so that you'll live well and your children after you—oh, you'll live a long time in the land that God, your God, is giving you.

Let's pursue to live in "The land" God gave us and our kids and " sweep off" all our enemies!



1 comment:

Denise said...

Praying for our children is so very important, bless you.

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!