Sunday, May 31, 2009

WEEKLY MEMORY VERSE ~ John 13: 35~



John 13:35 (New Living Translation)
35 Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”

It made me remember how this LOVE must look like !

1 Corinthians 13:4-9 (New International Version)

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

This song and video i also came accross wich is talking about this LOVE in practice

To read more about our week memory verse lik on the button in my sidebar.

Have a wonderfull and Godfilled week!


3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Hey Sister. Am I missing something? Help me. Did Beth do a post about the verse last week? I never did see her. I didn't know we had a new verse last week. Help. :o)

debi9kids said...

LOVE this verse! I will have to peek around a bit more to see what all you do for the weekly memory verse, but I LOVE the idea!

Denise said...

I enjoyed the verse, and song sweetie.

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!