Sunday, May 31, 2009

SUPER SUNDAY~ ~



John 13:35 (The Message)

This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples—when they see the love you have for each other."

Let we be recognizable to the world as disiples of Christ!





Nehemiah 1:10-11 (New Living Translation)
10 “The people you rescued by your great power and strong hand are your servants. 11 O Lord, please hear my prayer! Listen to the prayers of those of us who delight in honoring you. Please grant me success today by making the king favorable to me.Put it into his heart to be kind to me.”

Today is Globalprayerday may 31

For more info on this and to link-up for more Supersunday's go to our host Peggy at "AmazingGrace........."

Have a Super...Super Sunday with our Lord.

He is worthy of all our praise and time!

Blessings



5 comments:

Angela said...

I LOVE your song on your playlist. I love this artist's voice. Doesn't it just bring you into the presence of God Almighty!!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Great song and video. Thank you for sharing it.

Marsha said...

I pray you had a restful day worshipping our Savior.

Have a blessed week, my friend!

Denise said...

May you be blessed always my friend.

Peggy said...

Blessings Bernice...Thanks so much for your prayers, thoughts & visits to me & my blog! Bless you for continuing to participate in Super Sunday & Memory Verse! I find it so God that you chose this verse and then that is the Memory Verse this week (I think).
Love the Nehemiah verse you chose also! May you enjoy this & manmy SUPER SUNDAYS & the same throughout the week to be in His Presence & His Word! Glory! Thanks again! I have been blessed so much by you & now you sent me a new missionary friend - Vicky!

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!