
Sonya at Truth4theJourney and Lynn at SpirituallyUnequalMarriage hosting this great TT meme's.

Lynn gave the topic WISDOM,made me remember a great King in the bible " King Solomon"
This verse learned me a lot how God values ( or look at) him!
2 Chronicles 1:11 (The Message)
11-12 God answered Solomon, "This is what has come out of your heart: You didn't grasp for money, wealth, fame, and the doom of your enemies; you didn't even ask for a long life. You asked for wisdom and knowledge so you could govern well my people over whom I've made you king. Because of this, you get what you asked for—wisdom and knowledge. And I'm presenting you the rest as a bonus—money, wealth, and fame beyond anything the kings before or after you had or will have."
- I'm so Thankfull for God's Word full of Wisdom and Knowledge.
- That He gives me more than i ever asked for
- For His Love,Mercy and patience as His Child
- For His promises given to us for this life and for eternity
- For His provision concerning different aspects through the whole week
((I keep it to 5 points a rule from"Truth" but i could have given more bc my thank..is FULL to the brim))
Just some hours ago something special was thrown in it by Cascia from Healthy Moms...she feathered me as a "New Follower" for Follow Me Friday!!
Pay her a visit and say you head over from"Godsown" at My Journey!!
Thanks and blessed weekend.
Romans 12!
3 comments:
What a beautiful message! I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!
Such a lovely post my friend.
Excellent scripture verse.
I enjoyed reading your thankful heart.
I am finally getting over to your place for Thankful Thursday…. Last week. Yikes, I am a bit behind. Thank you for honoring the Lord with your Thankful heart. I will see you again this Thursday. Hugs
PS. I forgot the computer tip last week but have a good one for this week.
Post a Comment