Friday, May 15, 2009

A- B -C of THE WORD......N.........


Link -up at Greylikesnuffie
This week lookup in THE WORD is the LETTER
N
Romans 8:38 (New Living Translation)

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.

6 comments:

pam said...

Peace settled over my spirit as I read this...thank you!

Alleluiabelle said...

Wonderful Scripture for today!

Thank you.

Blessings,
Alleluiabelle

Peggy said...

Blessings Bernice...NEITHER...and NOR...and absolutely NOTHING...can keep us from Our Father's Love!!!

I love this verse & your choice for "N".

Thanks for your visit! I have pre-posted Super Sundays & Tuesday (though they are incomplete)from now to August & some WFWs to go with our Weekly Memory Verse until August.

My INTERNET is still NOT reliable! Sorry! I have a public cyber nearby but it's not open on Sunday NOR is it open til 10 am-pm with time closed for lunch, but's it's about a dollar an hour. Can't get much done and all my files in my computer aren't available. I'm way too spoiled, I guess. I will try my best to keep up. God bless your weekend. I have a song tomorrow and Super Sunday should post by 6pm Sat.(not sure what time that is there)!

Susannah said...

Very cool. I enjoyed this post about the letter N! :~D

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Wonderful Verse. I think we all need this verse to settle ourselves when the world seeems to be such an uncertain place.

Peggy said...

Blessings Bernice

Just a prayer to share quickly from Prime Time from my devo today that goes with your verse:

Dear God, Here I am, in awe of Your tremendous love and power. I too am persuaded that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any power, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate me from Your love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord (based on Romans 8:38-39). My identity is not in my job, my profession, nor any other thing, but in You. I am convinced that no matter what happens, I am a precious human being in Your sight and Your love, grace, and mercy will always sustain me. Thank you so much. In Jesus' name, amen.

Hope I get a chance to visit your TSMSS before my time runs out. Enjoy your weekend & TSMSS!

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!