Sunday, March 29, 2009

WFW~ PUT DOWN DEEP OAK TREE ROOTS ~




Hosea 14:5-6 (The Message)

5-6"I will heal their waywardness.

I will love them lavishly. My anger is played out.
I will make a fresh start with Israel.

He'll burst into bloom like a crocus in the spring.

He'll put down deep oak tree roots,
he'll become a forest of oaks!



Link this wednesday at Amy Deanne at the
160 Acre Woods and have a Word Filled Day!

12 comments:

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

Great WFW, love the message

Denise said...

Beautiful my friend.

Susan said...

Just reading this gives me the chills!

To think how much God loved Israel, even in her backslidden state...

He loves us this much too!

I'm so grateful for the lavish love He has for us♥

Thanks...

God Chaser said...

Great verse- love the thoughts.
Trying to be deeply rooted.

PS if you change the post date it will post the day you want.

Beth in NC said...

What a neat picture with the scripture!

Anonymous said...

happy wfw!

Vikki Wright said...

I love the image of the oak tree...the strength of it...and the knowledge that God helps us put down the roots, even when we've gone astray. What mercy! Bless you! Happy WFW!

Joanne Sher said...

That is one amazing looking tree - and amazing scripture too. Happy WFW.

Laurie said...

Okay so I posted two places. I also like your blog changes:) Everything looks great sister!

Groovewoman said...

Beautiful!

Happy WFW!
Groovewoman

Alexis said...

Oh that is a great post! I love how it mentions crocuses bursting into bloom. Thanks for sharing!!

Leaon Mary said...

Love love love it Bernice!
Beautiful verses... and that picture is perfect!

Your whole blog looks beautiful!
Holykisses,
*LOVE* THE RED!!!
Lea

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!