When you click on this title you can join in memorizing a weekverse together
For a while lastweek verse will stay in my sidebar because this computer don't want to remove it.... LOL
Maybe this verse from
Psalm 119:11 (New International Version)
11 I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.
Need to be really hidden and treasured ( in other translations) more....Gods word need to be memorized that is his pleasure to see that we do that..
It made me remember WHY we need to do that because it Works like a SWORD ...........
Ephesians 6: 17
Take the helmet of salvation and the SWORD of the Spirit, which is the WORD of God.
Hebrews 4:12
For the WORD of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged SWORD, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
WHEN MY THOUGHTS AND ATTITUDES OF MY HEART AND OTHERS AROUND ME ; WHO I TELL OR LEARN ABOUT GODS WORD; HEART WILL BE JJUDGES....THAN.THIS VERSE IN PSALM 119 VERSE 11 WILL BE FULFILLED
THAT WE MIGHT NOT SIN AGAINST GOD.....................!!!
THAT IS MY PRAYER FOR MYSELF AND FOR YOU..... FATHER I WANT TO TREASURE HIDE YOUR WORD IN MY HEART SO THAT I MAY NOT SIN AGAINST YOU LORD....THIS IS WHAT I PRAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN AMEN
NEXT WEEKS VERSE IS
Isaiah 45:5 (New International Version)
5 I am the LORD, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
though you have not acknowledged me,
I JUST READ THIS VERSE IN IT'S CONTEXT OUT OF MY FAVORITE TRANSLATION AND IT'S AN AMAZING PASSAGE...
Isaiah 45
The God Who Forms Light and Darkness
1-7 God's Message to his anointed, to Cyrus, whom he took by the hand
To give the task of taming the nations,
of terrifying their kings—
He gave him free rein,
no restrictions:
"I'll go ahead of you,
clearing and paving the road.
I'll break down bronze city gates,
smash padlocks, kick down barred entrances.
I'll lead you to buried treasures,
secret caches of valuables—
Confirmations that it is, in fact, I, God,
the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.
It's because of my dear servant Jacob,
Israel my chosen,
That I've singled you out, called you by name,
and given you this privileged work.
And you don't even know me!
I am God, the only God there is.
Besides me there are no real gods.
I'm the one who armed you for this work,
though you don't even know me,
So that everyone, from east to west, will know
that I have no god-rivals.
I am God, the only God there is.
I form light and create darkness,
I make harmonies and create discords.
I, God, do all these things.
JOIN US THIS WEEK IN MEMORIZING THIS BEAUTIFULL VERS IN ISAIAH AND LINK ON MONDAY AT THE POWER OF YOUR LOVE ((CLICK ON TITLE)
BLESSINGS
Romans 12!
2 comments:
What a beautiful post.
Beautiful, Bernice!
So glad to see you here again!! My prayer also that God's Word be with me always--guiding me through each and every moment of my day.
Beth
Post a Comment