Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012


2 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Bernice and a HAPPY, healthy, blissful hallelujah
NEW YEAR in 2012 also!!!

Awesome Hallelujah chorus and blending of excellent voices exalting the King of kings forever and ever!

I do not know much of Andre Rieu, but I love his enthusiasm to share classical music and making it accessible to everyone and enjoyable! Thank you for sharing one of his recent concerts!

May God bless you richly in 2012!
Peggy

Angela said...

Sending you my love and prayers.

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!