Monday, December 5, 2011

Liturgy For Second Sunday of Advent (Second Week of Advent)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Bernice, my dear, I finally made it to the computer. Non-stop this weekend with crafts I'm finishing up to mail.
Love all your music as usual. Celine sings that so beautifully, doesn't she?
I hope you are enjoying your Advent. What are some of your traditions?

So I promised to share my 2012 word and I think it's so funny that after all these years it would be this one, but for me it is FAITH. :) It has really been growing by leaps and bounds this year, and you know how we grow--tests. I have never had my faith tested so much and it has taken a whole new journey that I still cannot understand fully but it really caught me offguard when God revealed it as the coming year's word. I thought I'd share and I cannot wait to see what your new word is.

Blessings!! And I'm so glad I can visit again. ;)

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!