Friday, November 18, 2011

Faith 2 Chronicles 16. 9....................




2 Chronicles 16:9 KJV



I also link/up with .........
Then Sings My Soul Saturday

3 comments:

From the Heart said...

Great choice of God's Promises.
Good post with a lot of wisdom.

Peggy said...

Blessings Bernice... A wonderful promise to hold on to and build our faith as we are strengthened!!! You belong to God!

Many great verses and I love that song! Thank you for sharing.

Love in Christ,
Peggy
(be careful for copyrighted material)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful promise, Bernice. I'm taking a HUGE risk that my computer crashes while I visit your page and it's almost not scrolling at all, but I could not leave you out of my rounds of Thanksgiving blessings. I know you don't live in the US but it's always a good time to be thankful and to receive blessings.
Love to you, my friend.
By the way, my word for 2011 was WAY. I guess that would be the only WAY to WAIT. hahaha Looking forward to your 2012 word.
Much love!

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!