Today is Friday Feature at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles. Friday Feature is very simple: choose one of God's Promises from the 365Promises.com for this week. You can share whatever you want and however you'd like. You don't have to share their photo, but be sure you share the scripture. Share your reflection or just the Promise. Then claim it. Let Peggy know which one you choose either in the comments or give the link to your blog where you share it. The scriptures for July and a video of the pictures for July are listed on Peggy's blog. Please visit Peggy for more information about sharing your faith.
Psalm 94:14 KJV
14 For the LORD will not cast off his people,
neither will he forsake his inheritance.
Promise #186: I will not abandon My own inheritance.
My children are my inheritance for life. No matter what they do, they are my kids. While parents aren't always happy with the decisions their children make, that does not change the fact that they are still part of the family. This promise encourages us that the Lord will never reject us because we are His own inheritance. The NLT Bible calls us His 'special possession'.
Sometimes when we relate to God, it is as if we are picking the petals off of a flower, all the while saying "He loves me, He loves me not". Many times our reasoning behind such a concept is that our acceptance is based on what we do in order to stay loved.
I praise God that His love for me is not based on my performance, but rather on the once and for all finished work of Jesus Christ. When I received Christ into my life, I became part of the Father's amazing family! A family that He has promised never to abandon. I would encourage you today to rest in the amazing truth that you are safe and secure in Father's love for you. He will not abandon you or forsake you, because you belong to Him!
Today is also FEARLESS FRIDAY

Romans 12!
3 comments:
Blessings Bernice... WOW!!! Powerful!
Beautiful INHERITANCE! I am soaking in this long WORD and song! I love these new discoveries you share. I loved reading the devotion of 365 Promises once more on this Scripture. The words sounded as if you had written them or any of us and realize that our children are our inheritance for life as they are the Lord's!
So thankful that we can gather and pray for one another FEARLESSLY and claim God's Promises.
Thanks Bernice, God's Own... may you receive this Word and your inheritance therein... enJOY a wonderful weekend!
Peace,
Peggy
I praise God that His love for me is not based on my performance, but rather on the once and for all finished work of Jesus Christ.
amen amen amen
Amen, thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment