Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 5 Reshaping it All !! ~ " MESS-iah ........"Cloth myself with Jesus"~


Posted  these "RESHAPE area's" i want to work on
" What do i like to reshape"


* My home...outlook esp...get rid of things, repairing a lot...making it ' an home/haven' for everyone.
* My body more energy ..loosing some pounds and getting again some muscles and no "flappy skin" dangling.....on some area's..lol...I have no scale since ages so can't say how much pounds but would be nice to fit in an pants "42" is that 18 or 20 in eng?...
* My relationship with my family:What comes to my mind is working on communicating,listening and speaking eachother 'Love language' The last 2 month's it feels like we are getting in "an rud"....
* Can't come yet on an 4th but i know it will come to mind soon....
TODAY  to be specifically early in the midnight when i woke up...Lately i fall a sleep in the evening wake-up in the midnight and go back to bedin the "wee-hours" of the night......Well there is no harm to do that now because my kids have "SPRING-HOLIDAY"...No need to wake-up early in the morning to go to school
But from tomorrow i need to wake-up early to do 3 days of "early-shift" at my workplace......


So i came on the 4th AREA and in fact the MOST important one i realize how could i forget that!!!
MY RELATIONSHIP with the LORD!!In fact the BASIS of all......  I ask myself different q when i think about my relationship with Him
  • Why it looks like i take it for granted......Why i am not full of Thanks.Praise and Worship spontanousely........??
  • Why it seems like my flesh says......."I am tired..","I can't concentrate"?Whyi get distracted by the kids,by my own thoughts.......
  • Why am i beating myself -up
  • Why i feel un-comfortable to find words to pray....Mostly i spend in silence prayer.....
You know when i started making this list and thinking things over ...I see similarity's in the 2 area's about 'Reshaping my relationships..........."


There is something going on that needs change......
I look the verb "TO RELATE " up it means..........TO CONNECT........!!I realize "THE ROOT" of my
  • dis-satisfaction
  • un-comfortable feeling
  • depressed feeling
  • irritability
  • axiouseness
Is my feeling ....of being disconnected ....."Huh is it TRUE .....?Disconnected with your kids with your hubby with The Lord??"

What an MESS made me remember the video of "Lisa Terkeust" asking what you see in the word "MESSIAH" .............MESS!!!!
He alone can bring CHANGE in my "MESS of FEELINGS" towards  my family members towards God himself......I feel i let all parties down........
But who am I must i fix-it alone......Who do i think,that i can fix it????
JESUS fixed it already on the cross of calvery!!!
  • I need to CALL onto HIM....
  • I need to LOOK-UP to HIM
  • I need to FALL ON MY KNEES and repent
  • I need to PRAISE and WORSHIP HIM and him ALONE
"JESUS...JESUS...JESUS....Lord......My Savior My Redeemer......
I come to you humbly...It feels like i am in "an crowd" right now....Yes Lord in my mind my heart it is like an busy crowd......but my hand my soul is fighting His way to TOUCH the hem of your garment .....Yes lord i need to reach YOU and You alone.Look at me Lord......I want to be washed by YOUR blood and become whiter than snow.....Cloth me again Lord with YOURSELF. Thank You Jesus...I loveYou and honour you....
Be today in all my actions and bless all who i will encounter.
In Your name i pray Amen"

("Touch the Hem of His Garment" Nicole Mullen)




( found this teaching from "Forest Lake Church media ministry Speaker: Dr. Derek Morris "Clothed with the Lord Jesus Christ" )

The video below..The 1st spoke to my heart and the 2 other songs came out of my spirit and i look them up on youtube....Sing a long with me to day..Jesus is so worthy to be praised!!





No comments:

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!