Here I am
Once again
I pour out my heart
For I know that you hear
Every cry
You are listening
No matter what state
My heart is in
You are faithful to answer
With words that are true
And a hope that is real
As I feel your touch
You bring a freedon
To all that's within
In the safety of this place
I'm longing to
Pout out my heart
To say that I love You
Pout out my heart
To say that I need You
Pout out my heart
To say that i'm thankful
Pout out my heart
To say that You're wonderful
=========================================================================
Tomorrow is Fearless Friday

If you have any prayer requests, please leave them in the comment section or at "Free Spirit Haven" and KNOW that you will be prayed for.


They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them. They are confident and fearless and can face their foes triumphantly.” ~ Psalm 112:7-8 NLT
Romans 12!
1 comment:
hmmmmmmmmmm..what a blessing it was to see the Lion! Fearless Friday post up for tomorrow. I headed straight here and just spend some time reading and was blessed, strengthened, lifted up and encouraged..I NEEDED it, God KNEW and led me here...I could not listen to the videos..speakers are acting up..Love you Bernice and thank God for you and I'm praying with you and for you sweet sister.
Post a Comment