Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend devotion "Pray-As-You-Go".......

 Saturday devotion from "Pray-As-You-Go"
http://www.pray-as-you-go.org/weekends/mp3/PAYG_20110130.mp3

The song through the whole devotion caught my atention.
Here it is on youtube and these are the lyrics.

Much Afraid by Karen Money

(www.myspace.com/karenmoney)

Once I was alone
Hiding on my own
I was much afraid

And I was very sad
Bordering on mad
I locked myself away

And one day I heard a voice call my name:

'Come away with me
My beautiful one
How I long for you to see
How lovely you will be
Come away Much Afraid'

With Sorrow by my side
Suffering as a guide
I was much afraid

But I'll go anywhere
As long as He is there
A promise that He made

And one day I heard a voice call my name:

'Come away with me
My beautiful one
How I long for you to see
How lovely you will be
Come away Much Afraid'

2 comments:

Denise said...

blessings and much love to you my friend.

Cathy said...

That song is so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing it. And thank you for visiting my music website today.

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!