Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday!!

Weekly i linked-up before for this "meme" but i missed some weeks and it could have been a month(s) also....
So here i am today and asking the question...."Do you have nothing to post or being THANKFULL for"????
That is NOT TRUE AT ALL.....!!It is only to TAKE THE TIME CONSCIOUSELY....to STOP...and put my mind where it belongs and take TIME to GIVE THANKS and PRAISE to whome it needs to go to and belongs to and from who ALL comes!!.......GOD....The beginning and the end of my Life......and all "in-between"!
He is there....He gives LIFE....PEACE....JOY......STRENGHT.....GRACE...MERCY......

I wake-up and i can start thanking Him that i got another day.....
I am healthy......I am surrounded by my "loved-ones",
I have an job...i have every month an pay-check......
I know where to go to in "times of trouble", in times of happyness...in times of sorrow because HE MADE Himself known and is there just "an prayer away"
Isn't this awesome to know this and to have this...and to take time to Praise OUR LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!!

Thankful Thursday is hosted  at Spiritually Unequal Marriage in January. Next Thursday we will all meet up for Thankful Thursday at Laurie's of Women Taking A Stand and then over to Grace Alone for March.

1 comment:

genny said...

indeed He is the source of everything. Thanks you God for all the blessings.! happy TT!

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!