Sunday, January 9, 2011

Super/Simple Sunday is back!!




 SUPER SUNDAY...
Is reintroduced over at http://mazmagi.blogspot.com/.
It was my fav meme i remember to simple focus on Sundays on God...His Word  and look for an scene and song that speaks about him to me......
So todays devotion (verses) i'm linking -up  and say it further that "SUPER SUNDAY" is back!!

Blessings! 

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
Psalm 5:3 (NIV)


Blessings to all of you on this sunday!

I came to this psalm because of my daily text readings.....

Daily Text is a devotional book with Bible verses and prayers for each day of the year.

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
Psalm 5:3 (NIV)



The centurion answered, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof; but only speak the word, and my servant will be healed.”
Matthew 8:8

Today's Prayer

I speak my word, but it is what you say, Lord, that creates faith and hope in me. It is only by your Word that are we healed. Thank you, my good Shepherd, for listening to this sinner and letting me know that it is never about me — it’s because of you that I have life.  Amen.
( Mount Carmel ministries )

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Blessings Bernice... May Our Lord hear us as we hear from Him!

No better way than a SUPER SONday with a beautiful song of Psalm 5 and a perfect scripture. The video was beautiful with the words and scenes!

I love Maranatha! Thank you for sharing! Also the links to Daily text for reading His Word!

Peace and joy,
Peggy

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!