Friday, November 19, 2010

"FEARLESS FRIDAY"......
Christian,Fearless Friday

They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them. They are confident and fearless and can face their foes triumphantly.” ~ Psalm 112:7-8 NLT
 
I linked up today my other blog to join hands together in prayer on this special day!

2 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Bernice,
Oh thank you for that wonderful verse--sending hugs your way!
XO

Angela said...

I just LOVE what your wrote on the comment section today at Fearless Friday Bernice...to see in black and white ALL those answers to prayers that we cried over one another and others,,and to read what God has done,,,oh my girl....Thank you dear one..I'm praying girl,,,and thank you for praying for my family and I all this time also. ((hugs))

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!