Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday and Fearless friday

Dear friends....


My mind along the week is still in blogland but blogging and commenting since my internet problems where solved is giving me head aches and is time consuming.....Because this computer i use now has an slow browser...Even to open this blog is an issue....
The computer i used before the dis connection had other issues....In my way trying to make more "space"i took the playing of music out....and it was not virus and spam proteted anymore.....
Well and all this not repairing it etc has to do withour finances right the moment.......
So ALL THIS SAID........I still want to praise and thank God openly here on blogland....
 He is good and will ALWAYS be Good to us my friends...!


Good that happenend to me and my family in the weeks i was not in contact with you all!!


He gave us an beautiful "staycation"this year........The 1st 3 weeks we had summertemps unusual for Holland....
And living in an neighbourhood surrounded with open water was an delight.....
We coud see boats and people strolling around and picknicking beside the water....
On walking distance we swim close to our home.....
There was an BIG 3 day anual ( every 5 years) event held in our neigbourhood S.A.I.L. Sail-ships ( ancient ) from all over the world comes to Amsterdam and millopns of people come and see them.....
Every evening ended with 15 min fire-work.....
We took video's but can't share it yet with you

From next week on i am scheduled to work all my hours weekly again with the elderly. It looks like my muscles in my shoulders are not getting tense anymore to give me an "pinced nerve" . I am thankfull for farr lesser pain there is no need for meds and i am thankfull for the treatments i get 1st weekly now 3 weekly!


God provided customers no matter summer is mostly quiet to pay the most important bills( there are still some left and some court-cases and tax-issues........Your prayers are very apreciated) and to buy school supplies for the kids and pay there school/camp fees!


I am thankful God lead both me and my husband to take the step and talk about working together again once or twice a week. So i took up my beauty and pedicure "skills" and was in the shop already once a week.....Not much customers yet where done but looking around cleaning and changing the environment and talking about the job as partners......


Thankful God brings new possibilities on our way to rent an hall once or twice a week to make there the place for prayer and worship.....In the last 2 years it is my husband his office in the beauty shop where he prays with young and old and people with all kind of back grounds.
My husband was touched and called by the Lord to bring God's Word in his own unique way  to everybody......
Since May 2009 we put the name down of this non-denomical church "The New Salvation Church of Christ" as an step of faith because we believe in our heart God want this to come in fruitition we don't know how or when but it will.......
Pray for us to be guided and to stay focus on His will and how He want it to be established and organized!

I thank God for my daughter her new school ( secondary). She started last week and is full of it.
Right now she is at an 4 day camp on an 'farm'
Well she was nervous and i was/am nervous but i know and pray she will build-up good relationships and learn and grow from all the new experiences.....
But i am so thankfull she started so motivated and full of expectations on this school...She sees so much oppurtunities for her "singing/music dreams"on this school.....I ask special prayer for her not to get de-motivated and feeling "lonely" ( i don't know if that is the right word...) not being from an dutc-dutch background......That is my only worry because the majority is dutch-dutch....


I am thankfull of you my readers....I could not resist to still try to come here and make an blogpost.
You all are in my heart and mind and your blogs are as always encouraging to me.

I have an request can one of you link-up my post with the hosts of " TT" and" FF" I don't dare to link-up and scroll to other blogs or even open mine "smile"so  my PC freezes up......

Thank You all for coming her and have an blessed day and weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear Bernice, I will most certainly link your post over at TT and FF. It is my pleasure. You are always in my heart and prayers. Glad to see you posting even if it's a little for now.

Much love and blessings!

nannykim said...

Wow, you have a lot to be thankful for and we all do as we spend time thinking about all of our blessings. Sorry about your computer problems!!

Cindy said...

Hi Bernice, this is my first time here and I'm glad I stopped in, you have much to be thankful for even if you have a slow computer. :)

Someone must have linked you up at TT because that is how I found you.

Hope your having a blessed day.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm sorry you've had so many computer glitches. It sounds like you have had a very busy and blessed summer. Thanks be to God! I love that... praying in a beauty shop. You know, that's the great thing about worship.. it can take place anywhere! Thanks for joining us this Thankful Thursday. I found your link there... yes, I did! Either you were able to connect or someone did it for you. Praise the Lord!

Angela said...

Hey beautiful sister...One Heart left a comment on my FF to have you linked up..and your up blessed sister....WE are blessed...no matter what circumstances, trials, tribulations we face..we are still a blessed people aren't we? We have God as our Father...Please pray for Asher Bernice. My heart is very sad right now and...I had to stop and wipe my tears, I've started to cry again. Our help comes from the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and Earth...I keep reminding my spirit that...when all worldly help is gone, when all doors have been closed or slammed shut,,it's God...God is the One..God is ALWAYS the One...never leaving us nor forsaking us....

Lily said...

Joining you in prayer! Staycation...sounds lovely!
~Lily
www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!