Oh, we will miss you!!! I hope your computer will be feeling better soon, but sometimes it's nice to get a break...Sending blessings your way, Love, Cindy
I miss you very much my dear friend. I keep checking on my sidebar under TRAVELS where I keep my favorite blogs and am always sad to see you have not updated yet. I am taking a break this week and lightly commenting here and there so I thought I'd stop by and let you know I truly miss you. Hop on over as soon as you're back up and running with your computer.
Feel free to leave an message that you came over !
QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!!(from " A MESS") I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.
ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
3 comments:
Oh, I am going to miss you!
Hope you get it fixed, soon.
Hugs,
andrea
Oh, we will miss you!!! I hope your computer will be feeling better soon, but sometimes it's nice to get a break...Sending blessings your way,
Love,
Cindy
I miss you very much my dear friend. I keep checking on my sidebar under TRAVELS where I keep my favorite blogs and am always sad to see you have not updated yet. I am taking a break this week and lightly commenting here and there so I thought I'd stop by and let you know I truly miss you. Hop on over as soon as you're back up and running with your computer.
Love and blessings sis!
Post a Comment