YES!!! Joy!! Definitely love it. Don''t you just love WFW? To me it''s worship too. That is why it''s so hard for me to limit the Way of Worship Blog-Hop to only some posts. I love this verse.
By the way, I am routing for the Netherlands in the world cup. I was so excited when they won yesterday. I thought about all my blogging friends from there. Goooooooaaaaalllll!!!!
Feel free to leave an message that you came over !
QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!!(from " A MESS") I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.
ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
6 comments:
AMEN!!
YES!!! Joy!! Definitely love it. Don''t you just love WFW? To me it''s worship too. That is why it''s so hard for me to limit the Way of Worship Blog-Hop to only some posts. I love this verse.
By the way, I am routing for the Netherlands in the world cup. I was so excited when they won yesterday. I thought about all my blogging friends from there. Goooooooaaaaalllll!!!!
Blessings today!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful promise. Have a happy WFW!
Very lovely.
Amen! I love this....
Beautiful.
Post a Comment