An short story about how someone helped you in the past when you least expected it! I believe that these will be very inspiring stories of kindness!
Acts of kindness when i least expect it.......
You know i found it hard to find examples in my memories
Acts of kindness i could come up is when my neighbour take unexpectantly my kids a long with her to bike or to go with her to an "fruit and vegetable garden" to work in it and pick up fruits and veggies......
Those moments are for me changes to have "me-time".
But i can come-up still with an story, that someone stepped in in my place....probably it was an "angel" who was there at the right time at the right place......
It was an day in fall 2 or 3 years ago my daughter turned that november 10 years...
I always bike with her to her activities after school...singing lessons and athletics......
That time she was pleading to bike sometimes alone home after the lessons......because she is nearly an "teen"......
One day i said oke today you can come home by youreself.......
I expect you to be home i believe it was 6.30 PM....
Honestly speaking that day i felt tired to bike up and down to bring and pick her up so i gave in......
I was home and felt an little guilty and was doubting if i did right ...In my head all kind of disaster scenarios came to my mind what can happen on the way.....
I remember i prayed and said "God protect her on her way.........If i brought her in danger to give her permission to bike home alone lord forgive me........Let your angels follow her and bring her safe home".....
Some minutes later than the time i expected her ...She pressed our appartment 'door bell" and i felt relieved......
When she entered the door......She had BIG EYES and said " Mummy, mummy you know what happenend.....It was like i was in an Wild West Movie.........
I was biking on the bike road close to our house ( 15 min walking distance...) and an lady on an bike passed me stepped off and said to me it is better i do the same....because something is going on further on the road.........
She took me to cross over the road of the cars to the other side and we biked together and than said look what we would have passed at...and she showed me an man who was waving with an "shot-gun" in front of "the coffee-bar" ( this is the name of cafe's where they sell overhere soft-drugs).......
She biked with me further we crossed the street together and than she said here i must go the other way and i said good-by to her.........
Mum do you think it was an angel who came to help me ??
I said i believe it was.... because i felt so guilty and worried that i let you bike alone....so talk it over with God and ask to send His angels along with you.........and bring you safe home.......
We prayed and thank God for His protection and "hedge of Angels he put around us"!
Romans 12!
9 comments:
That is a wonderful story! God is good.
Oh wow, Bernice,
That is amazing about your daughter!!!! That woman was sent to her, no doubt!!! I LOVE your story and it reminds me of something else I need to write so I can post it because I think everyone should hear this other story too and I didn't think of it!
Amazing story...THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!
HUGS,
CIndy
Our God is an Awesome God! Blessings!
Just AMAZING! God is so good. What an impact this had on you and your daughter. These kind of things forever change us and our relationship with God! What a blessing to hear this encounter!
hugs,
Debra
aGod is good! All the time! Even when we doubt ourselves, he is always there watching out for us!
Praise God His mercies are new every morning! Hugs, Margaret
Bernice, that is an awe inspiring testimony to the power of a mother's prayer. Thanks bunches for sharing it. I am visiting from Cindy's. hugs♥olive
What a beautiful story Bernice - thank you for sharing it with all of us. God always goes ahead of us and behind us and surrounds us with His divine protection. I think it was amazing that at such a young age your daughter recognized this - what a tribute to you as a mother!
<>< Concetta
Bernice, your story is such an example of how God constantly protects us. I'm sure this was a spiritual life lesson for your daughter.
I have no doubt in my mind that this woman was sent by the lord to protect your daughter. The lord is good isn't he?
Thank you for sharing this story. These stories have been such an inspiration of faith to me.
Thanks again~ Sherry F.
Post a Comment