Saturday, June 19, 2010

WOW ~ Praying OUR FATHER in different languages ~

Photobucket

One Heart our host every weekend asks us today to " Please take an unrushed, uninterrupted moment, and let us lift our hearts to our Father."


Come and join us in doing this !


When i hear "The Lord's Prayer song" in the language of my birthcountry " Surinamees" it touched me deeply.......
This morning when looking it up it strucked me to see how an "Dutch children choir" sang this song as beautifull.......as Surinamees speaking choirs would bring it......


Like i heard an "wispering in my ear": " It doesn't matter in what language or who is singing and worshipping me.......I look at the hearts ....of who is uttering the words and i bless the persons.... and who is listening to it can experience my anointing....." 

Be blessed to hear nd sing " The Lord's prayer " In Surinamees and in Dutch.......


WI TATA

Wi Tata di de  na hemel  kondre
Yu nem  wawan de Santa en so Magti
Yu kondre musu kon
Yu wani nomo musu tan ini  hemel nanga grontapu

Gi wi tide  nyanyan fu njang
Gi wi pardon fu den kruktoe du


No meki wi kon ini tesi
Ma kibri wi  fu pikado 

Helpiman ke harki wi en gi wi
moro brebi ini yu
Now en alatem
Now en alatem
Amen AaaaMEN


Our Father Prayer - Surinamish Version
WI TATA

Wi Tata na hemel
Yu nem musu de Santa
Yu kondre mu kon
Yu wani mu go doro
Na grontapu, so leki na hemel

Gi wi tide da nyanyan fo wi
Gi wi pardon fu den ogri
Di wi du, so leki wi tu de
Gi pardon na den sma
Disi di wi du ogri.

No meki wi kon na tesi
Ma puru wi na da ogriwan
Bikasi ala kondre na fu yu
En ala tranga nanga glori na fy yu
Te tego

Amen







8 comments:

INSIDE THE SHRINK said...

God's Own, Oh my! I listened to all three of the songs. It brought me to tears to hear the praises to our God in a language I can't understand, but a Spirit that I know oh so well. How beautiful. I want to play them over and over. Many thanks to you for sharing such powerful worship.

I wanted to thank you for your kind and encouraging words on my blogs. My spirit bears witness with your spirit that we are children of God. Please stay in touch and visit often. I'm for sure coming back to visit here. God is in this place. God bless you my sister in Christ. Dr. Bobbi

Anonymous said...

Bernice, my sister, this is beautiful--the nations coming together. I most definitely agree that it does not matter in what language, He looks at the heart. I especially liked the last (3rd) song.

Have a glorious Weekend of Worship.

From the Heart said...

The Lord's Prayer in any language is beautiful. Praise God, as we worship Him, AE

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

These are all so beautiful! It's so wonderful to know people all over the world love our God!
Blessings,
Ginger

Renee said...

what a special treat to hera the Lord's Prayer in another language besides my own...Bless you for sharing this...It is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a cool post! Thanks!

Charlotte said...

I love that song. It would be beautiful in any language. Thank you for sharing these videos with us.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

I agree. In any language, this is a beautiful song.

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!