Saturday, June 12, 2010

WOW ~ HANNAH'S PRAYER........ MY HORN IS LIFTED HIGH~

 Photobucket


This is the second "Weekends of Worship " (WOW) a Spirit-led meme dedicated to worshiping our King hosted by One Heart.

1 Samuel 2

Hannah's Prayer
 1 Then Hannah prayed and said:
       "My heart rejoices in the LORD;
       in the LORD my horn [a] is lifted high.
       My mouth boasts over my enemies,
       for I delight in your deliverance.  2 "There is no one holy [b] like the LORD;
       there is no one besides you;
       there is no Rock like our God.
 3 "Do not keep talking so proudly
       or let your mouth speak such arrogance,
       for the LORD is a God who knows,
       and by him deeds are weighed.
 4 "The bows of the warriors are broken,
       but those who stumbled are armed with strength.
 5 Those who were full hire themselves out for food,
       but those who were hungry hunger no more.
       She who was barren has borne seven children,
       but she who has had many sons pines away.
 6 "The LORD brings death and makes alive;
       he brings down to the grave [c] and raises up.
 7 The LORD sends poverty and wealth;
       he humbles and he exalts.
 8 He raises the poor from the dust
       and lifts the needy from the ash heap;
       he seats them with princes
       and has them inherit a throne of honor.
       "For the foundations of the earth are the LORD's;
       upon them he has set the world.
 9 He will guard the feet of his saints,
       but the wicked will be silenced in darkness.
       "It is not by strength that one prevails;
 10 those who oppose the LORD will be shattered.
       He will thunder against them from heaven;
       the LORD will judge the ends of the earth.
       "He will give strength to his king
       and exalt the horn of his anointed."

I openend my bible this morning and my eye fell on this prayer of Hannah
reading about woman in the bible always inspires me.God worked powerful through woman.....


Hannah a woman of great faith. She brings praise and thanksgiving to God
God answered her prayer and blessed her with an son....She gave him back to God......
She rejoices in The Lord.... The supreme source of Hannah's joy is not the child, but in the God who had answered her prayer," my horn is lifted high."! To have one's horn lifted up by God is to be delivered from disgrace to an position of honor and strength.


I was looking for an song about this prayer and i found one but still i felt to look more around and found ' an modern Hannah" A new generation of woman with the faith of Hannah....with the openness to be led by God's Spirit.....God loves the heart of an child...When we keep our heart like an child.....
When i listened and look at "Hannah's prayer..." It stirred me up and i could not keep sitting and be silence...I had to agree and say Amen and lift my hands up in worship to the Lord!
Let's pray together with this little girl .......




Thank You once more One Heart. for this opportunity to bring out this meme to gather us to experience the POWER when we worship the FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT.In the weekends I always joined the meme's " TSMSS" and "SPIRITUAL SUNDAYS"Both to praise honour and worship the Lord with word and/or with songsI will link-up my "WOW" post also at those meme's to join us all together......!
Have an blessed and God filled weekend everyone!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Bernice, this one really touched me. What a gift from my Father. You have no clue how it has blessed my heart today. I'm so happy and overjoyed to be able to worship together like this. Miracles happen when two come together in one accord. Praise His holy name!!!

annies home said...

precious

From the Heart said...

I enjoyed your post for WOW and especially Hannah's Prayer. Thanks for being a part of WOW. Isn't it wonderful to join together people from all walks of life to worship our Heavenly Father.
Blessings,
AE

Anonymous said...

:) God led you to this video for a reason. Praise Him! That little girl is so cut and full of the Spirit. She is showing us how to be Hannah.... Alleluia. Amen!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

OH~~~My goodness that video is the most precious video I think I have ever seen. It sure did but a smile on my face, thank-you.
God Bless,
Ginger

Daughter of the KING said...

Of little Hannah - a preacher is born! Thank you for sharing her video.

Sandy said...

ahhh, what a beautiful and fun post together! I have always loved Hannah's prayer in the Bible, and this little girl's prayer was so sweet, too! Thank you so much for the inspiration today!

Renee said...

What a sweetheart! Amen!

INSIDE THE SHRINK said...

Hannah prayed with such fervor that the priests thought she was drunk. She gave all she had, all she was, to prayer before the Lord. The Lord honored her prayer.

If I compare my prayer life to hers, mine is pretty pathetic. Thank you for motivating me to pray earnestly without ceasing. God bless, Dr. Bobbi

Charlotte said...

What an amazing video. I'm glad you shared it. This little girl is a modern day Hannah.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Nikki (Sarah) said...

vert powerful....

Karen said...

I have seen this video before, but it moves me just as much seeing it again...I was blessed by your post!

Annesphamily said...

I wish I could Hug Hannah!

I am having an awful week. My son, who delivers pizza, just called us. He is having car problems. Unfortunately, we are too, so we can not help him.

Satan is so powerful right now. It is hard to stay on course and then you meet someone like Hannah!

Thank you

Blessings to you!

Anne

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!