Thursday, June 17, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY ~Practicing the art of giving THANKS.... ~

From www.thevoiceforlove.com 


"When gratitude fills your mind, you are joined with God in your awareness.
Practice the art of giving thanks, and you will be joined with God
all through the day."








At Iris at Grace Alone


 I am grateful today for all i learn from the elderly when i serve and work with them.


Enjoy this day received from the Lord....as for me, I am going to practice the art of giving thanks...living in the moment, finding joy and happiness in the simple and true things all around me...
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Denise said...

You have such a beautiful servants heart, love you.

Anonymous said...

I work with seniors, too. I am a Recreational Therapist. They are such a blessing to me. Happy Thankful Thursday!

i said...

Bless you for being such a faithful servant of God! Senior folks are the best for they impart so much wisdom.

Karen said...

You have a sweet ministry...seniors have so much to share if we will only listen.....

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!