Thursday, March 25, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY ~ Family life......Nigerian Gospel Praise....~

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgWt79PE8WMSecpMPFYf2qHiZ8c-RqoUd4SEvevXbzjBGfZzGDqBZkhHPenUpMXHU2TvHYPWGn5sfxISiVpfr9YUdMtiAcepZ-wt0nF-rhFUetSzFQqIaJ-5Muxj8cqLFry-lUU04dVwqBa/s1600/TT+with+a+grateful+heart.png 
I felt the JOY of the Lord welling up in me when reflecting on the first hours of this day......

I woke-up in the mids of an dream...my heart and mind was full of emotions.......All settled down while reflecting and talking with God what to do with this if there is an message in it......?
I'm so THANKFUL that God is there waiting to bring  all to Him in prayer and that He wants to use for His purpose

When the sun came up later in this beautiful spring morning......
My family woke-up.The thought crossed my mind to be THANKFUL and feel blessed i have an complete family.........An faithful and hardworking husband and vibrant healthy son and daughter

The kids left for school another blessing is living on walking distance to there school.

Another blessing came our way this morning.......The blessing of spending time together as husband and wife to communicate and have some hours in the hustle bustle of life.....I was free from work and my husband didn't need to rush to work. (That is an positive to have your own business and schedule your time yourself...)

After my husband left i realized how thankful i can be that God blessed me with him.
That God joined our life together broadend my horizon for another culture..........
God knew both of  us already from our mothers womb and know what He want for our lives........it still amazes both of us.....
We didn't know God than yet as how we know Him now....but we both knew when to listen and when to follow....HIS VOICE and WORD!
He kept us together and I know that i know He will keep us together in the future and use us for His glory in Jesus name!

Because i am so thankful with my husband and to come to learn Nigerian gospel music i share it today with you and the verses of PROMISE and THANKSGIVING.
Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song


1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God! He gives us the
victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Joel 3:10
Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the
weakling say, "I am strong!"


Deuteronomy 28:13
The LORD will make you the
head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the LORD your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom.


1 Timothy 4:4
For everything
God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving

To see what others are thankful for today, join Laurie at Women Taking a Stand.
In April our host will be at Lynn's Place

7 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW..beautiful thank you list. How blessed you are..how blessed I am!
Hugs,
andrea

Debbie Petras said...

I love the joy in your heart Bernice! What a way to celebrate that joy ...praising God.

I love how you are so thankful for those moments alone with your husband.

Blessings,
Debbie

Denise said...

Such a lovely post.

Nana Jul said...

Sounds like you have much to be thankful for as do I! We are blessed indeed!
Thankyou for stopping by and wishing me a happy birthday!
Have a great day!
Julie

Unknown said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU for this post...I was greatly encouraged...PLUS I loved the music so much that reposted it with a link to your blog! Awesome....

http://parentingtwinsandmore.com/2010/03/26/tt-repostnigerian-gospel-is-enjoyable-.aspx

Joan Hall said...

Bernice:

Love your post of thankfulness. I especially liked where you wrote about God knowing both you and your husband in your mother's womb. I knew that scripture, however had never thought about it in termns of husband and wife coming together - that God planned for the two of you together even then. Just makes me all the more thankful for my husband and thankful to Our Precious Lord!

Blessings,
Joan

sharon said...

Your joy is practically bubbling out of the page; what a wonderful list!
Thanks for your comment on my site.
Have a wonderful weekend.

sharon

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!