From:
Today's Old Testament Verse
You are my God.
Psalm 118:28
Psalm 118:28
Today's New Testament Verse
No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:6
John 14:6
Today's Prayer
Jesus, I praise you that I don’t have to find God on my own! Thank you for finding me and claiming me as your own. As if on eagles’ wings, you uplift and sustain me, especially when I fall. Help me trust you to lead me today to share your faithful love with others. Thanks be to God!
The Great I Am, guide our feet in the way, truth, and life. Make us
examples of your love for others that they may see you through us. As
your servants we pray. Amen, may it be so
(Moravian Daily Texts)
examples of your love for others that they may see you through us. As
your servants we pray. Amen, may it be so
(Moravian Daily Texts)

Romans 12!
5 comments:
Jesus Christ is the one way! Amen to this. Thank you for sharing this song. I loved it and had never heard it before. Isn't TSMSS so fun? I get to worship and learn new songs from my blogging friends.
Blessings and love,
Debbie
Lots of new songs this week. Thanks for sharing.
Amen! Jesus is the only way! Blessings ~
Bernice,
So very thankful as well that the Lord came looking for me!
God Bless,
Holly
Beautiful!!
Blessings and prayers, andrea
Post a Comment