Friday, February 26, 2010

Fearless Friday ~ Yahweh.............~





Are you like me now in total worship and in awe about GOD?
There is no space in my mind and emotion for FEAR and WORRY.......

Do you remember those verses
“They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them. They are confident and fearless and can face their foes triumphantly.” ~ Psalm 112:7-8 NLT
"Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14 NLT
YES those are the verses who sustain FEARLESS FRIDAY

A day where I commit to pray for you. Other precious prayer warriors have also committed to pray for you. To participate in Fearless Fridays please leave a comment sharing your prayer request overhere or at "Free Spirit Haven" who initiated this day.... I hope you will join Fearless Fridays and see the power of prayer in your life and others.

If the Lord so leads you, grab the Fearless Friday button and bring it to your blog, letting others know you too will stand in the gap for others through prayer.

Stand in prayer than also for the requests in my left side bar! 

;Photobucket
Today's verses out of my "Moravian devotional" from Carmel ministries

Break up your fallow ground, and do not sow among thorns.
Jeremiah 4:3
 

Be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and clothe yourselves with the new self, created according to the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.Ephesians 4:23–24

Today's Prayer

Lord, thank you for this new day and a new way to live in you. Break up my apathy and free me from the ways that I get entangled or cause pain.Good and gracious Gardener, tear out the weeds of selfishness, envy, and strife from my lives by renewing me to flourish in your calling as you nourish me with your gifts,and plant faith, love, and hope in my mind and
heart. Clothe me in compassionate care for all that you have created.  Amen.


We look towards YAHWEH  call and pray unto Him and
Fight the good fight
The enemy can't stand our roaring and telling him  to BACK OFF!

Christian,Fearless Friday

Blessings to you my friends !






2 comments:

Angela said...

I put your blog link up on MckLinky today sis. ((hugs)) Thanks for joining in praying.

Peggy said...

Blessings Bernice... Awesome intro on that new song from Hillsong "YAHWEH"!
It's a full post all on its own.

You have such a full blog and a new background since I was able to visit last. Thank you for your visit to Session 3:God, Who are you...? It's a great online study! I was going to share this YouTube because it covers so many of His Names...but I thought it may be too long but I enjoyed listening to it.

Praise God that worship and God's Word casts out fear and worry. Praise makes the enemy tremble!
Our God HE LIVES FOREVER!!! Bowing down in prayer along with you & Fearless Friday with Angela!!!
Angela is fearless and so filled with power...praise God for the Spirit within her. I love the heart of worship and prayers in behalf of so many in need! Great scriptures you shared! May you be renewed in the spirit of your mind and clothed
with your new self! Be fearless! Stand firm in His power! YAHWEH!

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!