Sunday, December 13
Third Sunday of Advent
Watchword for the Week
Bear fruits worthy of repentance. Luke 3:8
Zephaniah 3:14-20; Isaiah 12:2-6
Philippians 4:4-7; Luke 3:7-18
Bless the Lord, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with
steadfast love and mercy. Psalm 103:2,4
These are the words of the holy one, the true one: I am coming soon; hold fast
to what you have, so that no one may seize your crown. Revelation 3:7,11
May we experience our salvation and call to love one another, O Lord, our
Redeemer, through the birth, teaching, death, and resurrection of Jesus. In his
name we pray. Amen.
Third Sunday of Advent
Watchword for the Week
Bear fruits worthy of repentance. Luke 3:8
Zephaniah 3:14-20; Isaiah 12:2-6
Philippians 4:4-7; Luke 3:7-18
Bless the Lord, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with
steadfast love and mercy. Psalm 103:2,4
These are the words of the holy one, the true one: I am coming soon; hold fast
to what you have, so that no one may seize your crown. Revelation 3:7,11
May we experience our salvation and call to love one another, O Lord, our
Redeemer, through the birth, teaching, death, and resurrection of Jesus. In his
name we pray. Amen.

Romans 12!
1 comment:
Blessings and prayers,
andrea
PS: I am not sure if I asked you to check out the blogger I have featured in the last two posts. She has an awesome and much needed ministry in our world. If you haven't checked Sarah's blog out. Jump over to arise 2 write and go visit her. She is having a book giveaway right now.
Post a Comment