Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Word-Filled-Wednesday ~ Psalm 139 " Lead me in the way EVERLASTING..............I WILL PRAISE YOU.....!" !





14 I WILL PRAISE YOU
FOR I AM FEARFULLY AND
WONDERFULLY MADE!

Word-Filled-Wednesday is hosted by the lovely Amydeanne at The 160 Acre Woods. This week, please join us for God's Word at Susan's blog Forever His.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

AMEN!
Blessings and prayers, andrea

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

We are wonderfully made... I love that!! :) Happy WFW ♥

Twinkle Mom @ Sunflower Faith said...

Beautiful absolutely beautiful!
I had to comment about the picture you posted about each of us being unique like a snowflake; It just reminds me of a chapter I just finished in a book study and Psalm 139is a reminder that we have so much to be thankful for even when it seems times are difficult.

We can't look at others for that satisifaction...only Him. We are unique and God blesses each of us.

It's not how the other person was blessed, but how He has blessed us.

Susan said...

Thanks so much for joining us today!!

Beautiful post!!

Happy Thanksgiving♥

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!