Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WFW~Saint Paul Advises Bloggers~




Finally, bloggers, whatever is true,
whatever is honourable,
whatever is just,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is gracious,
if there is any excellence,
if there is anything worthy of praise,
blog about these things. What you have learned and received
and heard and seen in me, do:
and the God of Peace will be with you.
Philippians 4, 6-9
( I found this combination of verses and picture on an blog of a benedictine monk blog,and not with standing i know this vers by heart it spoke to me in this contexts of substituting the word blog for write!)
Today is WFW 

You can find McLinky at our hostess Susan’s blog  http://susan2956.blogspot.com/
next week our hostess will be Penny’s blog  pennyraine.com/blog
 

7 comments:

Denise said...

Wonderful, bless you.

Chelle said...

Amen...eternity focused!

Susan said...

Oh...this was great!!

Yes, a true word for all us everyday of our lives!

Thanks so much for sharing today♥

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I picked this same scripture today. It's a great one and always an encouragment. Thanks for sharing. Happy WFW!

Angela said...

I cannot even begin to tell you how POWERFUL this was to my spirit when I read it..Oh girl..thank YOU so much for covering us like this with God's Word...

Mary Moss said...

Just wonderful for all of us bloggers! AND for everyone else!

Cathy said...

I just love that wonderful verse!

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!