This evening i was looking for some music on Youtube and stumble on preachings from Pastor T.D.Jakes.
His devotionals frequemtly touched and stirred me a lot.( I read the devotional bible "WOMAN THOU ART LOOSED" )
His preaching i have to get use to it but there is so much in them to understand God's word practicaly in my life.....
But i felt i needed to listen to those preaching as a follow-up of the word , i got last wednesday. To loved to share it with you .........
And HE said to them
"Cast the net on the right side of the boat,and you will find some."
John 21 :6 
For more Spiritual Sundays click on the button and i pray you will be blessed and have a Special day with The Lord!

Romans 12!
9 comments:
I only listen to a couple of these sermons you posted, I will come back to listen to the rest, but what a great speaker.
Thank-you for sharing these,
Ginger
I love his preaching; I often hear him on the radio. Unfortunately, I was not able to get this video up and running as I live in a bad location for internet service. I hope that you have a happy Sunday.
Oh sis.I can't even begin to thank you for sharing these videos with us. I have just finished praising, and I MEAN crazy praising!! our Lord!! Watched (listened)each and everyone video. Sticky notes galore covered with nudges that the Holy Spirit has placed on my heart..oh I love ya girl and thank you for sharing this...
His preaching is just fine with me!! lol. My voice is the female version of his when I start goin,,lol
Bishop Jakes is such an awesome preacher! What a gift to the body of Christ!
This is a wonderful post, Bernice...thanks for sharing the videos...I didn't know he had any videos on youtube. I can see that you have a very open and tender heart toward the Lord, and desire to serve Him. I always enjoy coming here to visit and see what you have shared. I will come back and veiw the last video...so much to take in and digest...really good message!
God bless,
Mary
T.D. Jakes is a great preacher and a great man of God. Thank you for sharing these videos with us. I love the picture you posted too.
Blessings,
Charlotte
Beyond awesome.
Powerful.
Thank you for sharing
Have a great week.
"My Spiritual Sunday Post"
Post a Comment