Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FALL SCHOOLHOLIDAY............and prayer request!

Ecclesiastes 8:15 (The Message)

 15 So, I'm all for just going ahead and having a good time—the best possible. The only earthly good men and women can look forward to is to eat and drink well and have a good time—compensation for the struggle for survival these few years God gives us on earth.


Monday evening we where here. Free entry to a soccer game from the Youth of AJAX  ( prof city club) against PSV. Our city club lost, but the kids and dad had the time of there life ( I joined the club *smile*)



Yesterday we had fun at "Dam Square"
Just lookup a video to gave you an impression and stumble on this one



I stumble on more by looking at this video about 2 imprisontments of 2 Christian young woman Maryam Rostampour and Marzieh Esmaeilabad

Let's pray for them and there request "TO STAND!!
Or send an letter to the embassy of there country.
In this video you see an request to do this.



I was just thinking how the theme and composing of this post is turning from the sheer JOY  talking about having GOOD TIME and that God wants us to have that because our days on earth are counted!


But the same time He calles us not to close our eyes and to have COMPASSION and PRAY and be active in anyway we can to help and care for others......


Blessings to all of you have a Godfilled day!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Praying with you,
andrea

Angela said...

Thank you for sharing this with us Bernice...I've watched the videos...and have prayed...

Loved the soccer that you also shared...Born and raised with soccer in my blood..lol

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!