Welcome to Word-Filled Wednesday!
The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word (no famous quotes or other literature — only the beautiful word of our Father) through photo’s & a Bible verse!
You can find McLinky at our hostess Susan’s at " Forever His "

Psalm 34 ( MSG)
1 I bless God every chance I get; my lungs expand with his praise. 2 I live and breathe God;
if things aren't going well, hear this and be happy:
3 Join me in spreading the news;
together let's get the word out.
To read more about my thoughts about THE BREATHE OF GOD here

Romans 12!
4 comments:
Great word, and I loved the picture.
Thanks so much for joining us today.
Blessings my friend♥
Beautiful -- for indeed I need His breath today!
Blessings Bernice...BREATHE! I love this! Breath of God breathe on Bernice and bless her for her many visits to encourage me and bless others through her journey. Thank you
for sharing Psalm 34! let us live & breathe God!
I enjoyed this.
Post a Comment