Saturday, September 12, 2009

SPIRITUAL SUNDAY ~ WEEDS and ROOTS ~


I made this post on the 1st of september about" Weeds and Roots " .In this process i was and am in.....We need to be aware about the weeds in our lives and surging for the roots of them.

Be blessed and have an awesome day with the Lord!

4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Thank you for this good reminder. Have a happy spiritual Sunday.

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing.

Warren Baldwin said...

Thanks for the exhortation about looking for the weeds in our lives. Linked here from Spiritual Sunday.

Regina, Philippines said...

I love the song. Thanks for sharing.
My previous post.
"TheHeartMatter"
A blessed week.
Regina

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!