Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'M TRADING MY SORROWS ~ YES LORD YES LORD......~


Trading My Sorrows

I'm trading my sorrow
I'm trading my shame
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord
I'm trading my sickness
I'm trading my pain
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord

Chorus:
And we say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen

I'm pressed but not crushed persecuted not abandoned
Struck down but not destroyed
I'm blessed beyond the curse for his promise will endure
And his joy's gonna be my strength

Though the sorrow may last for the night
His joy comes with the morning

3 comments:

Angela said...

I can't tell you the times I have listened to this song,,and just ended up praising praising, hands raised high, jumping up and down. There have been times I have heard my daycare children singing,,'yes Lord, yes Lord, yes yes yes'..I LOVE it!!

Denise said...

I really like this song.

christy rose said...

Trading my sorrows and my shame for the joy of the Lord! Amen!

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!