Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fitting Dailytext for...Uncover the cover-up!......and Remaining at His feet

It was not TOTALLY quiet ,as i announced last week to be at Lisa's for to join in L.O.A.M. from the inside out to do a 7 day's "Lay it down".....
I shared overhere two songs that helped me to focus on working on my relationship with the Lord basking in His presence and LOVE....,To Uncover the covered....and Surrender.....
I'm a little behind in the whole process because in the 1st days i was not totally with my "head and heart" in it I was giving in to running away but PRAISE GOD He had ( He always have)patience with me and i was determined to obey no matter the struggle and attacks.....
Today is praising and thanking God. I'm still in the "middle" of the assignments of the 7 days but with this post i want to praise and thank the Lord today

I Praise Him for my today Daily texts what is so fitting in the process i'm in "Un-cover the cover-up"! He urge me to do it and lay it ALL down at the feet of His son My Savior and while thinking about this i hear the lyrics in the song i posted yesterday

" The hands that took the nails upon that rugged tree
Are strong enough to shelter shield and carry me"




Tuesday, August 25


Psalm 103:19-22
Jeremiah 23:33-25:14; 1 Timothy 5:17-6:2


He reveals deep and hidden things. Daniel 2:22

Nothing is covered up that will not be uncovered, and nothing secret that will
not become known. Luke 12:2

Omnipotent God, there are many things we hold in our hearts -- many of which we
are afraid to reveal. You, O God, know what is within us. Give us purity of mind
and body. Create in us a clean heart to worship you. Amen.

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!