Monday, July 6, 2009

WEEKLY MEMORY VERSE ~ John 14: 27 MY PEACE....... ~


John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid


For more on this verse head over to
" The Power of Your Love "

3 comments:

Denise said...

Hope you are doing well sweetie.

sailorcross said...

Hi, Bernice!!

Thanks for joining in again this week!! What wonderful promises that God has given us in His Word!!

Beth

Beth in NC said...

I love doing this Meme. I was able to quote one of our scriptures to a friend the other day and I KNEW THE REFERENCE. Woo hoo!

Blessings to you!
Beth

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!