
OurWeekly Memory Verse@
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
Philippians 1:21 (NASB)
Alive, I'm Christ's messenger; dead, I'm his bounty. Life versus even more life! I can't lose.
Philippians 1:21 ( MSG)
(NLT)
21 For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better
The memorizing of this verse made me reflect on many things; my Life,my relationship with Christ....,What He endured for my sins....How He gave His ALL out of LOVE for humanity.......
My life is bought and paid by Christ.........He saved " humanity " me from dead...He showed us "THE WAY " to The Father ........Living with and for Him is heavens gain!
So the lyrics of this song is my pledge to My Savior King!
My life will always honor you
Whether I live or die
I belong to Him
He bore my sin
I owe this life to my saving King
Hallelujah, I am not my own
You are in control
Hallelujah
For me to live is christ
And to die is gain
No matter what price i pay
I choose to give this life away
Only by the cross I am saved
Romans 12!
2 comments:
Thank you for this.
Thanks for joining in, Bernice!! It's good to be back!!
I love this song--a new one for me--but I loved it immediately--a good one to carry in my head through the day!!
Have a wonderful day (or evening)!! What time is it there?
Beth
Post a Comment