
Proverbs 14:11 (The Message)
11 Lives of careless wrongdoing are tumbledown shacks;
holy living builds soaring cathedrals.
Live Life to the fullest !!

What a challenge to write my thoughts down and share it with my friends...
The day is at it's end it is Sunday a week is gone another one is waiting....
This week the thought crossed my mind ,that it would be a good attitude if i life my life as it is my last.How must this ATTITUDE be : I must not take people and life in general for granted.
My family
My work
Health
Food on the table
That i have all the different conveniences around me : all the maids who are working in my house
.My grandmother had to put more energy in working around the house...
How must i show the people around me and the ones that cross my way that i do not take them for granted ??
I think it is the art of practicing LOVE do everything or try at least to do everything with love not out of duty or responsibility .
When i hear or think about the word Love ; THE WORD JESUS is resonating in my mind......
I AM the beginning and the end The Alpha and the Omega......
I remember the words i read that He said the fulfilling of the law is by LOVING your...........as yourself !
He showed the world love and teach ed about love and now in MY daily Life , i have to begin the day with Him and end it with Him ( remember He is the beginning and the end) and through the day I KNOW He is guiding and leading as long as i want to follow.He wants to carry My life's ups ,middles and downs and guide me every step i go ........What a awesome friend is He.I'm so blessed that I know that God gave His son to the world and that I'm part of the world and CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE ...Just as how His son made a difference 2007 years ago.........
This entry was my 1st trial to write a blog on my yahoo space.....I forgot this totally and this week...I was remembered that i have a space there and have to do somethings otherwise it will be deleted!!
Like i felt a nudge to make a post of it to show how my 1st trial was..LOL.... ........So this morning i wanted to copy and paste it overhere put the "Super Sunday" logo ad verses in it ( because than i did not know to surge in biblegateway.com to ad to my memory of verses) and maybe a song...........THAT WAS MY PLAN!!
But while surging to add the picture my eye crossed THE CATHEDRAL and my conversation went like this....
me: "huh"
Holy Spirit( my nudge/my heart) " YES publish it with your old picture and post "
I was caught out of guard!!
me :How will this be than.....how will this look/compare?? I don't know if i can manage to compose all together....It will look like a mess...........
HS : "START DOING IT AND DO NOT COMPLAIN OR HESITATE........."YOU WILL KNOW
THE MESSAGE I WANT TO BRING ACROSS!!
me: YES LORD!!
Copy/ pasting....looking........surge for verses!! Guiding...surge cathedral.........in biblegateway.com!!??
Do you see the MESSAGE??!!
Picture of the cathedral was made when my family strolled around in Haarlem after signing the papers for the foundation of THE NEW SALVATION CHURCH OF CHRIST!!
God gave a promise to me and my family and EVERYBODY who follow Christ who's pressing on to HEAR HIS VOICE and follow.........no matter the cost of self.... WE WILL BUILD SOARING CATHEDRALS!
Our life our spirit our soul will soar just like Cathedrals reaching for HEAVEN!!!
WE leaving behind our OLD-LIFE; our tumble-down shacks.............
THIS IS MY PROMISE TO YOU SAYS THE LORD.....are you willing to FOLLOW MY SON ??!! ..............DO YOU SEE YOUR HOLY BUILDING SOARING>>>>>>>>>>>>>REACHING for HEAVEN.....................................!!??
# Press on the SS logo to find more supersundays post or to link-up your own
Romans 12!
5 comments:
Thanks for being so faithful.
Our life our spirit our soul will soar just like Cathedrals reaching for HEAVEN!!!
WE leaving behind our OLD-LIFE; our tumble-down shacks.............
amen amen amen
This post brought tears to my eyes.
Blessings Bernice...well done,good & faithful servant! His Holy Spirit speaking through you & The Message!
Let us resolve to LIVE each day to the fullest as if it may be our last!
Awesome reflection from beginning to end! I LOVE the song & video you chose but by favorite was also playing from your player, "The More I Seek You" with Kari Jobe. Goes well with Pam's Psalm 105! This looks like one SUPER SUNDAY as I seek the LORD & He weaves a beautiful thread through each participant! Yes, HE IS the Alpha & the Omega!!! Praise & glory to the Name of Jesus!!! Enjoy a SUPER SUNDAY ~ thanks for linking up!
Thank you for sharing your heart with us, Bernice. Yes, Lord may the Spirit within me transcend the confines of the cathedral of my heart and rise upward towards heaven with praise!
I am blessed with this post.
Have a wonderful weekdays ahead, GodsOwn. :)
Post a Comment