Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WFW ~ The Lord is my STRENGHT ~



Join us today at The160acrewoods for more WFW's

4 comments:

Lauren said...

this is too cute! I love it!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog ... I agree with your comment about the little girl stretching ... we should reach for Jesus with all our might! I hope you come again!

Be Blessed ~ Lauren

Amydeanne said...

oh my kids would love this one!

Denise said...

So very true my friend.

PW said...

I love this post for WFW!

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!