Monday, June 29, 2009

WEEKLY MEMORY VERSE - proverbs 11:30 -





Last week's verse:
Proverbs 11:30The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and he who wins souls is wise.



When i read and memorize this verse other verses crossed my mind talking about

A Tree.... and yielding fruit

Psalm 1 :3 He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yield it's fruit in season.

And winning souls is WISDOM says this verse......

When we do that we gave in a way life to another person. " Our tree" so to say give fruit and our seeds we plant in others....Another tree start to grow....Is that not AMAZING.........
We are leading a RIGHTEOUS LIFE planted by STREAMS of WATER...........

Two other verses are saying

Revelation 7:17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

Provers 13: 14
The teaching of the wise is a fountain of life, turning a man from the snares of death

It was a nice journey in my thought and through the bible to understand this verse!


This week's memory verse:


John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Please hop over to The Power of Your Love for a visit.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Such wonderful scripture.

sailorcross said...

Thanks for joining in again this week, Bernice!!

When I first looked at this verse, I really needed to study it a little--soak in what God was telling me. And winning souls for HIM?? Well, sometimes I don't feel like I'm so good at that.

But, my roots are planted deep and constantly being watered, so I pray and hope that I'm bringing others to HIM through my life.

Thanks again!! Enjoying studying with you!!

Beth

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!