Saturday, June 20, 2009

Than Sings My Soul Saturday!~ One day at a time......~

Im back dear blogfriends..Jut connected the PC.

And this is the 1st song what started to play when putting on a playlist at Youtube.....

It made me remember me singing this song long ago ..

So enjoy and blessed weekend!

By clicking on the button you can read about joining this meme and find more songs to sing a long.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Welcome back my dear friend, you were missed. I love this song, my sweet momma use to sing it.

Angela said...

I'm glad your back..I've missed you SO much...

Hazel said...

wow! I used to listen to and sing this song. happy saturday.

Cathy said...

I really enjoyed that, thank you. That's what the Word tells us to do.

Mocha with Linda said...

What a great classic! Haven't heard it in years.

Lauren said...

I really enjoyed this - thank you so much for sharing it!

Feel free to leave an message that you came over !

QUOTE from LYSA TERKEUST!! (from " A MESS")
I'm convinced there's a reason the first four letters of Messiah spell mess. We need Him. Only the Messiah can take our mess and turn it into a untangled message of hope, forgiveness, and ultimately love.

ALOT OF PRAISE @ WORSHIP SONGS FROM MY BIRTHCOUNTRY
Romans 12!