21 Naked I came from my mother's womb,
naked I'll return to the womb of the earth.
God gives, God takes.
God's name be ever blessed.
Images, songs and performances of Michael Jackson calls up youth memories and sentiment. My heart always cried about the tragic aspect of his Life and prayed for him and his talent ,that he will use it and be and feel blessed with it.My prayer now is that Gods mercy is upon him and that he will rest in peace!
Praying for his mum and family who knew him and cared for him!

Romans 12!
9 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing all of these songs. I loved and ached for Michael Jackson. Incredible musical genius, tortured child's heart...I pray that he has finally found His Father's love..
Sita
It is so very sad. I love the acapella version of I'll be there.
Such a nice tribute.
Wow, I really enjoyed each video you posted.
I especially likesd the one before the last, what a great tribute!!
I'll now pray for his family and love ones he left behind.
So nice to meet you!
Oh...the song you have playing on your blog is the song I choose for today!
Blessings♥
Good memories to share...
I love all the tributes to Michael Jackson! I love how positive all the ladies are being and focusing on praying for his family. Beautiful:) Thanks for sharing these songs.
so sad - I loved his voice most when he was a child
Thanks for sharing those videos.
I will miss Michael! It hurts, it hurts, it hurts. His death has rendered me less talkative in my weekend posts since last week. Thanks for sharing his songs.
Post a Comment