
I just at this button of Scrapping Servant to my post because...Today is Monday and with sharing and reading together my daily readings. I believe this verse in this button is so true...So for more info check it out at her place...
I'm behind in my readings, that's why i do two postings from yesterday and today
It's overhere a holiday long weekend because of the celebration of Pentecost yesterday! The weather is warm and beautifull.Swimming and BBQ in the citypark are our activity's yesterday and later today....
Good i did not wait to make a combined post with my Day texts .Today's i just receive,and it is a totally different subject " The Shepherd who is calling.. "
Monday, June 1Psalm 71:9-18
Proverbs 24; 2 Corinthians 6:3-18
As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I
look after my sheep. Ezekiel 34:12
Jesus said, "I have come to call not the righteous but sinners to repentance."
Luke 5:32
Gracious Comforter, we often find ourselves separated from the flock, scattered
amidst life's trials and tribulations. We know you are always with us, keeping
watch over us. Help us, O Lord, to hear you calling us back into your fold.
Amen.
Romans 12!
2 comments:
Do as many post as you choose, I love them all my friend.
Oh a great post. Yes sometimes we do feel so seperated. I wrote about that today when tragedy stricks and how you feel. We need to pray for each other. I love the blinky button too. We do have to hold each other up, hold each other accountable and help each other grow closer to our Lord.
Thanks for sharing. Have a Blessed week.
Sherry
Post a Comment